friends, family, music, academics, girls...:) hahaha!!!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

bored bored bored...

you know what, ever since vacation started, I have not been doing that much... Im so bored.... Even blogging has lost its thrill... hahaha!:D no one reads it anyway so...:) hahaha!:D Well, i miss my best friends, barkada, classmates, batchmates etc...:( haaay... its holy week... We are going to san jose batangas tomorrow to visit my lolo there...:) I think we'll spend the night over...:)

also, i have decided to finally take up management honors in admu... It's gonna be tough, really... nanghihinayang ako sa intarmed ko sa U.P. pero maybe i'm not that fit to be a doctor...: haay... course choosing is so hard.

Im excited with my EK outing on April 15!!!:D weeee!:) (chubs, panda bear, angel red, betsie, may, madz and salby... together with cha and djay) heehee....:) I can't wait.:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home