friends, family, music, academics, girls...:) hahaha!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

:)

this day was full of mixed emotions... we had our recollection...:) early in the morning, i was kind of depressed.. ( i dont know why but i was, I kept on crying) it was a good thing our retreat masters had wonderful things to say, which helped me to become a bit okay...:) then there was the activity...:) Brother Josh gave us 7 papers with different messages written in each one of them...:) It was up to us to give them to 7 different people who means a lot to us...:) I wanted to give more than 7, but it was not possible...:( Anyway, i cried again when i received and read the 23 messages that were given to me...:) I didn't know i meant so much to such a number of people...:) I felt glad that many of my friends remembered me, and so tears of joy rolled down my cheeks... AGAIN..(Im such a cry baby..:) Inspite of the many problems i have, i felt happier than I've felt for days... Thank you guys...:) Ill manage to repay you somehow...:) Thats why i love each and everyone of you...:) Thanks for all the support.

After the activity, I felt sad again...:( I don't know why...:( sigh, i dont know what to do anymore... Later that day, my academic honors were announced to me..:) I experienced joy, for i got 13 awards all in all, special mention to the Valedictorian award... But that was only momentary... the sadness that i am feeling just wont go away...:(

I hope it goes away na...:( I dont want to live like this anymore...:( But still, i know that everything will be allright soon...:) With the help of my family and friends...:) I know i can...:) And of course, GOD.:) I will do this for all of you...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home