friends, family, music, academics, girls...:) hahaha!!!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

what a day...

this was a boring day indeed... haaay... im so tired of always doing the same stuff.. earlier this day i contemplated about many things...

dear Lord, please help me fix up my life... may i live with happiness and content... i beg of you... i cant do this anymore.. its just so hard... please be there for me, for at times i feel so alone... A used teddy bear...

I wonder when ill find a fellow teddy bear who'll hug me tight when I'm lost and say: "its all right my dear... you'll be safe here.." how i wish she existed... then i can be saved from this madness...

All these grades and achievements, i will trade
In order for me to be saved...

Call me weird or something, but hey, that's how i feel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home