friends, family, music, academics, girls...:) hahaha!!!

Monday, February 07, 2005

LOSERS RULE!!:)

Naku, magpoprom na naman... Sa mga sawi diyan, sama-sama tayo a...:) HEHEHE!

Her name is NoelI have a dream about herShe rings my bell.I got gym class in half an hourand oh how she rocksin Keds and tube socks.But she doesn't know who I am.And she doesn't give a damn about meCuz I'm just a teenage dirtbag, babyYeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag, babyListen to Iron Maiden, baby...with me. Ooh.Her boyfriend's a dickHe brings a gun to schoolHe'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth.He lives on my blockand he drives an IROKAnd he doesn't know who I amAnd he doesn't give a damn about mecuz I'm just a teenage dirtbag babyYeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby.Listen to Iron Maiden, baby...with me. Ooh.Ooh yeah...dirtbag.No she doesn't know what she's missin'.man I feel like moldIt's prom night and I am lonely lo and beholdShe's walkin' over to me this must be fakeMy lip starts to shakeHow does she know who I am?Why does she give a damn about me?I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby.Come with me Friday, don't say maybe.I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby...like you. ooh.ooh yeah...dirtbag.No she doesn't know what she's missin'

Wahahaha ang labo noh??:P hehehe like my mind right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home