friends, family, music, academics, girls...:) hahaha!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

:) part 2

HI!!:) woah..:) hehehehe..:) nothing else to do so i'm writing again...:) Well, i woke up at about 930 in the morning...:) After that, I helped my mother with my sister's schoolwork... wow, im doing a task for 3rd year Management engineering students!!!:) weeee...:) its brain torture though... whew, im so glad i've done my part already...:)

This afternoon, I had text sessions with danny (nn -mango cream pie) and benny (camgee)...:) I had so much fun..:) hahaha!:) hehehehe..:) I miss mcp... di na kasi kami nag-uusap e... oh well...
Hahaha, i just remembered something... Nakinig ako sa mga oldies ngayong araw na to..:) hahaha beatles rock!! bwahahaha, no kidding..:) Now i know why my dad loves their music..:) hehehehe..:)

Just an hour ago, i got the chance to chat with agats...:) hehehe, which was a good thing..:) She gave me the idea of having a scrapbook for people to sign..:) hehehe..:) that's why im gonna make one..:) i think a folder and bond papers will do..:) its the messages that will count...

Im feeling the goodbye spirit now...:( haaay..:( just one more week..:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home