friends, family, music, academics, girls...:) hahaha!!!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

tired again...

later ill be going to juju's debu... Im kind of excited... I hope itll be okay..:) Well, tomorrow, ill go to the open house in Ateneo.. Im really looking forward to studying at Ateneo... In other words, leave my dark past behind..:) To start anew, without those damn issue makers..:) hehehe..:) There, id be nobody (thank goodness)...:)

Got loads of school work to do... Im sick of doing them.. I envy those who dont care about their grades at all, so they can just bum around whenever they want too.. But alas, in all things, I know that you cant have the best... the things that you need the most..:) Ive learned to with it.. Call me pessimistic, but hey, if you know what ive been through lately, youd be able too see that ive been through my own version of hell...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home